L2Xcode
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2Xcode

L2j server forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
memphis

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-26

hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read Empty
PostSubject: hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read   hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:49 pm

the server looks preety good, i just camed here and i like it so far
anyway, there is a problem with the mana potions, they're not activated or something

u should put some special armors there, like epic or apella woth some custom stats
it is not a bad ideea to put special prices for the ultimate S weapons and armors, it's fine, a lot of work for good stuff, but i find a little bit exagerated. i mean s-grade polearms, draconic bow and stuff like that shouldn't be that expensive, i think u should let those with normal prices, and put special prices only on s80 items

i've played on many servers trying to find one ballances server who has subclass stack.
try implement that, base class + 1 substack, like Hawkeye/paladin or necro/paladin, or BD/SH

people are really looking for features like these

please reply, Lolita
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read   hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:35 pm

hi memphis

about the mana pots try to use elixir of mental strenght they have no resue time, they work like mana pots.

about custom armors im working on it, soon will be on the server via a quest.

about the sub stack, I made something i thought is better, you cam learn all other profs skills, just go to the desired guilt.

thx for the interest on the server
any other question just ask.
Back to top Go down
https://l2xcode.forumotion.com
memphis

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: another thing   hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:43 pm

please modify the mana potions or the elixirs of mental strength to regenerate about 500 mana per potl

and put the caradine letter in gm shop:D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read   hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:51 am

caradine letter is in the mistery shop in giran
Back to top Go down
https://l2xcode.forumotion.com
isvo
Most Active
Most Active

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read   hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:55 pm

ADMIN PLZZ WHERE CAN I MAKE SUB STACK ANSWER ME PLZZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read   hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello!a few bugs and sugestions, pls read
Page 1 of 1